Looking for an advertising billboard? Our high impact travelling billboards can take your advertising message places that conventional billboards can't go.
Did you know?
Mobile billboard advertising offers a 97% recall rate. Compare that to 19% retention rate for static signs.
Mobile billboard advertising generates 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard according to Perception Research
"Many advertisers have pointed out that traditional forms of advertising have become less effective in
reaching their consumers, especially the lucrative 25-35 year old demographic. They are out and
about and when they are at home, they’re either in front of the computer or usually watching cable
(digital) television. It has really segregated the market and forced advertisers to look at creative
Caroline E. Mayer, The Washington Post
Mobile Billboard advertising offers excellent cost per impression compared to traditional
advertising rates, as reported by the Wall Street Journal:
According to a study
- Local TV: A 30-second commercial on a local station in a top 10 market usually ranges from $4,000 during a movie, to $45,000 for time on the highest-rated shows.
- Network TV: A 30-second spot in prime time ranges from $80,000 to $600,000 depending upon show ratings and genre. Average is $120,000 to $140,000.
- Cable TV: A 30-second spot in prime time runs between $5,000 and 8,000 depending on the network.
- Stationary Billboards: To place several short-term ads from 1-3 months on the 14X48 signs along the
freeway ranges from $5,000 to $25,000 in top 10 markets.
- Radio: Commercials range from $200 to $1,000 for a 60-second spot, depending upon criteria such
as time of day and program ratings.
- Newspapers: A full-page ad in the top 10 markets runs an estimated $120 per 1,000 circulation.
conducted by Richard A. Staley Consulting, commissioned by Mobile Outdoor Promotions,
based on a conservative estimate of 120,000 impressions in a 10-hour day, the CPM rate for mobile outdoor advertising
is less than $6.00 cpm!